Cass Professional Placement Programme supports students to become more employable by
- Offering one-to-one advice and support on CVs and covering letters
- Advertising placements and summer internships via the vacancy portal
- Holding employer campus events and skills workshops
- Referring students to advice on assessment centres, psychometric tests and mock interviews
- Monitoring and supporting student during their placement year.
Benefits to doing a placement or internshhip
- Gain a clearer insight into your future career
- Enhance your market value, skills and competencies
- Network within your employing organisation
- Increase your confidence, knowledge and professionalism
- Earn a competitive salary
- Secure a possible graduate position
The placement program is open to second year students on all of our undergraduate courses and is undertaken during the third year of your degree programme.
- Placements last 9-12 months, starting between July and mid-September
- Choosing this option will convert your degree to a four-year sandwich degree
The majority of placements are based in the UK. However, you can apply and accept placements overseas but you must ensure that you have the relevant work permits to work in that country especially if it is not your home country.
All Cass second year undergraduates. See above for application process.
Get started building your portfolio now, or when you start University by:
- Taking part in extracurricular activities
- Reflecting on your current skills and interests
|Work Placement & Internship Coordinators|
|Phone||+44 (0)20 7040 3359 / 8663 / 8573|