- Gaining a clearer insight into your future career
- Enhance your market value, skills and competencies
- Network within your employing organisation
- Secure a possible graduate position
- Increasing your confidence, maturity and professionalism
- Earn a competitive salary
- Make a start on your final year dissertation
The placement program is open to second year students on all of our undergraduate courses and is undertaken during the third year of your degree programme.
- Placements last 9-12 months, starting between July and mid-September
- Choosing this option will convert your degree to a four-year sandwich degree
The majority of placements are based in the UK. However, you can apply and accept placements overseas but you must ensure that you have the relevant work permits to work in that country especially if it is not your home country.
All Cass second year undergraduates. See above for application process.
How the Cass placement team support students:
- Offering one-to-one placement and summer internship advice and support, including CVs, covering letters and online applications
- Advertise placement and summer internship opportunities directly through email and via our online resources
- Organise skills workshops and on campus employer events
- Deliver placement preparation briefing sessions
- Advise on writing speculative applications to specific companies of your choice
- Out you in contact with previous placement students who will give you information about the company and help you prepare for interviews
- Sign post you for advice on assessment centres, psychometric tests, video interviewing and mock interviews
- Monitor you throughout your time on placement
|Work Placement & Internship Coordinators|
|Phone||+44 (0)20 7040 3359 / 8663 / 8573|