- Develop skills in project management, leadership, communication, time management
- Gain knowledge and insight into the sustainability sector
- Enhance your employability skills and CV
- Network with like-minded individuals and make new connections within and beyond City
- Make a positive, long-lasting impact on City and the local community
- Receive recognition at the annual Sustainable City Awards
September to April (Awards Ceremony, June)
Sustainability Leaders meet with City's Sustainability Team once a month to receive training, support and resources.
On and off campus
All students can apply.